- It is again time for the SASOL Winter Champs and as in the past, our Club is looking forward to making our mark during the gala! This is a wonderful gala opportunity to start off the new swimming season!
- Please download the entry form and the event selection list for the gala. PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ROB ANDERSON (email@example.com) NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, 9 JUNE 2017 @ 16H00. No late entries will be accepted.
- VERY IMPORTANT: ALL SWIMMERS WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE AT THE SASOL WINTER CHAMPS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE CLUB AND THE PROVINCE (LIMPOPO AQUATICS) FOR THE NEW SWIMMING SEASON (2017/2018) AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE GALA, in accordance with SSA rules. In order to allow sufficient time for processing of registration, please ensure that you do your child’s online registration by the 16th of June 2017 (together with proof of payment to the Club).
- INFORMATION ON OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION AT SASOLBURG:
The Club will be making use of overnight accommodation at the Fakkel School Hostel (20 Jan Smuts Street, Sasolburg) for coaches. Parents and swimmers are also welcome to stay there (swimmers usually enjoy staying together in a group). We were able to negotiate for very reasonable tariffs for our group (please see underneath):
Bed with bedding = R140-00 per person per night
Bed without bedding = R120-00 per person per night
Breakfast = R 55-00 per person per day
Dinner = R 75-00 per person per day
(Total for bed, breakfast and dinner per person per night = R250 to R270)
The information that we have received is that the Fakkel School Hostel is very neat and tidy, and that the meals are very good. There are 52 beds available in 13 rooms (4 beds per room) on 2 different floors. There are communal bathrooms (1 bathroom per floor) with sufficient toilets, showers and baths. We will ensure that the one bathroom is allocated to women/girls and the other to the men/boys. Parents and children can share rooms, if required.
Please note that you need to make bookings directly with the hostel, should you wish to make use of the overnight accommodation/meals at the Fakkel School Hostel. For bookings, please contact Joey Olivier @ 082 418 8507 or firstname.lastname@example.org (use Eagar Aquatics as reference). Accommodation/meal fees need to be paid directly to the school. Banking details are as follows:
Account name: Fakkel School
Bank: Absa Bank
Branch code: 632005
Cheque account: 010 285 10345
Reference: Your name
Parents who wish to make use of alternative overnight accommodation options, please see the accommodation list with contact numbers. Accommodation List_Sasol Winter Champs 2017
- You are welcome to contact Rob Anderson (email@example.com/083 303 1913) should you have any inquiries.